At Patterson Justice Counsel, we adhere to a firm set of values that guide the mission of our work.
- Equality. We believe every human being is deserving of the universal principles of fairness and justice, before the law and in life generally.
- Respect. We regard every individual as deserving of dignity and compassion, and maintain a mutual respect for and amongst the people we serve.
- Humanity. We honor and respect the inherent value of every human life.
- Trust. We perform our duties with the utmost honesty and respect for client privacy and confidentiality, and we anticipate the same in return to enable us to best represent client interests.
- Integrity. Respect and compassion for humanity guide our moral compass, and our work is backed by the legal skills and intelligence to support this philosophy. We hold true to our principles and conviction, and do not accept or engage in actions that violate our moral core.
- Education. We aspire to not only solve the legal challenges facing our clients, but to educate our clientele and the larger population on the complexities of the legal system and legal issues affecting the greater population.
- Excellence. We hold our work in great esteem and adhere to high standards of quality, professionalism, and client care.
- Advocacy. We zealously represent our clients to the best of our abilities and support actions and policies that reflect improving the larger needs of society.
- Community. We care about our neighbors and are committed to the greater good of our community.
We uphold these values in every aspect of our work, and ensure that our clients and the greater community we serve experience these principles in their engagement with us.